North Central Texas College is accepting applications for an Assessment Analyst: Gainesville, Texas; Full-Time, Benefits Eligible
Collect, process, manage, and analyze a variety of quantitative data sets to provide institutional research & institutional effectiveness support to local, state, and federal data requirements.
Associate’s degree in statistics, accounting, database administration, computer systems, or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement, analyze, and summarize complex research into coherent reports for use in decision-making
- Ability to demonstrate statistical analysis
- Demonstrated advanced skills in: spreadsheet and database.
- Demonstrated knowledge / experience in survey design, quantitative research methods and the use of statistical analysis tools such as or R.
- Experience in query language and programing.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Access and Power Point at an intermediate or advanced level
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with complex and large data sets
- Ability to work independently with little direction as well as collaboratively; strong interpersonal skills
• Experience applying quantitative research methods
• Data management experience
• Statistical programming or database programming language, SPSS & SQL
• Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and work with minimal supervision
• Skills to automate and manage data reporting systems and work processes
- Subject to criminal background check.
- Resume, Cover Letter, & Transcripts required in addition to application.
- Pay grade 109. Salary to commensurate with education and experience.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE BY 5/26/19
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.