North Central Texas College is accepting applications for a Facilities Coordinator – Visual & performing Arts: Gainesville, Texas; Full-Time, Benefits Eligible
The Facilities Coordinator for the Visual & Performing Arts is responsible for managing the schedule of events at the various performance facilities in the division, including start to finish event coordination and maintenance of the Center for Performing Arts.
Associate’s Degree Required
- Minimum one year of related experience in office management, front of house management, or a related field.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced computer skills.
- Must be flexible, creative, and willing to work collaboratively in a changing environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Primary campus assignment will be Gainesville, but travel will be required to First State Bank Exchange campus in Denton and other off-site locations.
- Subject to criminal background check.
- Resume, Cover Letter, & Transcripts required in addition to application.
- Pay grade 107. Salary to commensurate with education and experience.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.