Part-time Campus Support Liaison
North Central Texas College is accepting applications for a Campus Support Liaison: Gainesville, Texas; Part-Time
The purpose of this position is to provide protection of property against theft, vandalism, illegal entry, and other destructive acts. Work is performed under minimal supervision and performance is based upon completion of assignments and results obtained. This position will have a primary assignment at the Gainesville campus, but may be required to work at all campuses as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Security certification preferred
- No direct experience required
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to deal with stressful situations
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situations
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Regular patrol of patrol of buildings and grounds
- Provide safety escorts and other services as needed
- Examination of doors and windows
- Observation of people and unusual occurrences
- Possible assignments to special events
Hours of Work:
This position is a part time position that works no more than 19 hours per week. This position will work weekends and evenings.
Subject to criminal background check. Resume required in addition to application. Salary: $12/Hour
APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE THROUGH NCTC’s WEBSITE
North Central Texas College (“NCTC”) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.